Registration for Spring Sports is now open on FamilyID
FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
FAMILY ID SPORTS REGISTRATION:
Eden will allow 2 spectators per Home athlete for Volleyball, Cheerleading, and Football. Please follow the following protocols when coming to one of our Events:
- Please arrive ten minutes before the start of the contest. You will not be allowed in more than ten minutes early!
- If you are experiencing any of the COVID-19 Symptoms: Fever (100.0 or above) or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea… Please stay home.
- Spectators will be required to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire and be temperature scanned before entering any athletic event. Any person that has a temperature of 100.0 F or higher will not gain access to our athletic event. They will be required to go home immediately.
- Spectators are limited to 2 per Home Athlete (regardless of age). Each spectator will be required to sign in under their athlete’s name.
- All spectators must wear a mask while they are on campus
- The bleachers will be marked off with X’s to ensure proper distance.
- 6 feet social distancing is expected at all times. Families must stay 6 feet away from other families.
- Supervision will be at contests to enforce social distancing and the wearing of masks.
- For Volleyball games that feature two games in a row, typically a JV and Varsity game right after, we will require the JV spectators to leave right after the JV game is concluded. There will be no loitering in the halls after the game.
Eden Athletics thanks you for your cooperation. For additional questions please contact our athletic department at (716) 992-3643
Eden is proud to announce that we have partnered with the NFHS Network and we've invested in new technology that will bring you every game from our High School/Middle School Gym and our Turf Field LIVE.
Join the NFHS Network for full access to:
- All Eden Raider Events held in the Middle School and High School Gym live and on-demand sports broadcasts
- All other sporting events from around the Nation
Friends and family members who can’t make the game will never miss a play again!
Here's how to watch:
1) Visit www.NFHSnetwork.com
2) Search for Eden High School and go to our page
3) Subscribe and Follow
Thank you for your continued support of the Eden Raider Athletics. We look forward to bringing you top-notch broadcasts of our athletic events!
The Executive Committee also decided to the following time frame for seasons for the remainder of the year that are inclusive of sectional play.
All regular Spring Sports & Wrestling (May 3-June 30)
Return to Interscholastic Athletics document has been updated on NYSPHSAA.org and can be found here:
Welcome to Eden Central Athletics
Home of the Raiders
A Tradition of Excellence3150 Schoolview Rd.Eden, NY 14057716-992-3643Fax: 716-992-3644
Jason IwankowAthletic Director/Assistant Principal
Kim WieczerzynskiClerk Typist
For the most up to date schedules per team please use the Arbiter Live link below to view the Daily Schedule of all events: