EDEN CENTRAL TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT2902 SCHOOLVIEW RD.EDEN, NY 14057Phone: (716) 992-3633 Fax: (716) 992-9235
Mary Banko, Head Bus Driver email@example.comCheri Stephens, Secretary firstname.lastname@example.orgGeneral email: email@example.com
Important Safety Reminders for You and Your Child:
- Please have your child dressed for the weather and waiting at his/her bus stop five (5) minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Backpack straps should be adjusted to fit your child. Long straps easily become stuck in doors and handrails. They are also a tripping hazard for your child and others.
- Sports equipment and musical instruments are allowed on the bus, but must be secured in an appropriate bag and fit within your child's seat. The school offers storage for items that are too large for the bus.
- Eden Central adheres to the following guidelines when dropping students off in the afternoon:
- For students in Pre-K - 2nd Grade: The driver must see a parent, guardian, babysitter, or high-school age sibling before dropping off.
- For students in Grades 3 and 4: The driver must have reasonable assurance that someone is home for the student.
- Grades 5 - 12 have no drop-off limitations, except at the request of a parent.
- Non-public transportation requests must be submitted to the Transportation Department by April 1st. A new form must be submitted yearly. See link at left for the form.
Last Modified on January 2, 2019