Important Updates for the 2020-21 School Year
As always, safe transportation is our most important focus. Below are some important changes to our transportation procedures in response to the current situation. We ask that you discuss these changes with your children before the first day of school.
- Everyone on the bus must wear a face covering at all times. If your child comes to the bus without a covering, our drivers will be happy to supply a disposable mask. If your child is unable to wear a mask, please submit a medical note to the school nurse or the Pupil Personnel Department.
- Students will be assigned a seat which allows for the greatest degree of social distancing. Members of the same household will sit together.
- When unloading at school, students should remain seated and unload one row at a time.
- It is important that all students ride from their expected location. If you need to change your child’s pick-up or drop-off location, please contact the Transportation Department. Please allow for a minimum of two days’ notice before the change begins so modifications to the route and seating can be made.
- Daily bus passes cannot be allowed at this time except in emergency situations.
2902 Schoolview Rd
Eden, NY 14057
Fax: (716) 992-9235
General email - email@example.com
Transportation Supervisor - Mary Banko - firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Bus Driver - Cindy Kasper - email@example.com
Sr Clerk Typist - Cheri Stephens - firstname.lastname@example.org