Thank you for your interest in the Universal Pre-Kindergarten (UPK) program through the Eden Central School District.
UPK registration for the 2022-2023 school year will be held from February 1, 2022 - March 24, 2022. Space is limited, so register early!
If you have questions about the UPK program please contact: Loran Carter (principal GLP Primary School) at (716) 992-3638 or email her at email@example.com
Registration for UPK is completed online.
To begin the registration process please click the link below (this will be available starting on 2/1/22).
- We will contact you via email with further directions on how to proceed.
If you have questions about the registration process, contact the Central Registrar:
phone: (716) 992-3630
Central Registrar Address:
Eden Central School District
8289 N. Main St.
Eden, NY 14057
- The UPK program is limited to children who will be four years old on or by December 1st of the year they start the program. To qualify for UPK during the 2022-2023 school year the child's birthday must fall between 12-2-17 and 12-1-18.
- The program is a half-day program (2.5 hours daily). Children will be selected to participate in either an AM or PM session.
- The program will follow the school district calendar, with an anticipated 180 days of student attendance.
- There is limited availability for the program based on grant-funding. During the 21-22 school year, there were 54 slots available for children. If more children apply than there are available slots, the district will hold a random selection process (i.e. drawing names randomly in a lottery format).