We are compiling the following information about each agreement between Eden Central School District and an outside party that receives protected student data, or protected principal or teacher data, from the district:
- Exclusive purposes for which the data will be used,
- How the contractor will ensure that any subcontractors it uses will abide by data protection and security requirements,
- When the contract expires and what happens to the data at that time,
- If and how an affected party can challenge the accuracy of the data,
- Where the data will be stored, and
- The security protections taken to ensure the data will be protected, including whenter the data will be encrypted.
The link below will take you to that information for the listed agreements. We will be updating this list as we gather additional information.