Important Updates for the 2020-21 School Year
As always, safe transportation is our most important focus. Below are some important changes to our transportation procedures in response to the current situation.
- Everyone on the bus must wear a face covering at all times. If your child is unable to wear a mask, please submit a medical note to the school nurse or the Pupil Personnel Department.
- Students will be assigned a seat which allows for the greatest degree of social distancing. Members of the same household will sit together.
- When unloading at school, students should remain seated and unload one row at a time.
- It is important that all students ride from their expected location. If you need to change your child’s pick-up or drop-off location, please contact the Transportation Department. Please allow for a minimum of three days’ notice before the change begins so modifications to the route and seat assignments can be made.
- Daily bus passes cannot be allowed at this time except in emergency situations.
2902 Schoolview Rd
Eden, NY 14057
Fax: (716) 992-9235
General email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Transportation Supervisor - Mary Banko - email@example.com
Head Bus Driver - Cindy Kasper - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr Clerk Typist - Cheri Stephens - email@example.com