The supplies listed general second grade supplies are needed by ALL second grade students on opening day. There are also teacher lists. Once you receive your child’s teacher assignment, please check to see what other supplies are requested.
General second Grade Supplies: (Please label with your child's name)
- Crayola classic colored crayons (box of 24).
- Crayola classic colors, washable markers, broad line (box of 8).
- #2 pencils (3 packages of 12 – sharpened/yellow – not fancy).
- 3 highlighters (yellow, pink, green – 2 of each color).
- 4 Elmer’s large glue sticks (0.77 oz.)
- Pointed tip scissors.
- Solid colored folders – red, yellow, green & blue (3 prongs, pockets at bottom).
- Black & white composition notebook (100 pages; wide ruled).
- Box of Ziploc bags: BOYS – Gallon Size GIRLS – Sandwich Size
- Box of tissues (optional).
- 12 inch wooden ruler (inches & centimeters).
- Expo 2 low-odor dry erase markers (chisel tip; set of 4).
- Art smock (or old oversized shirt).
- Coins (contained in an empty M&M’s canister or something similar) - will be returned at the end of the year; for use during math instruction
- 20 pennies 10 dimes 5 nickels 4 quarters
- Spiral Notebook
- Headphones (in a baggie with name on baggie & headphones)
- Crayola colored pencils
- Supply box (medium size)
- 1 picture of yourself
- 1 plastic folder
- 2 pink erasers
- 2 red ballpoint pens