• If you are a current student or a graduate of Eden High School and need a transcript, please follow these steps to get your transcript.


    Any current student needing a transcript can stop in the Guidance Office anytime and pick up an unofficial transcript.

    If you need a transcript sent to a college, please come to the Guidance Office or email kmccarthy@edencsd.org


    If you need a transcript sent to a college or employer, please call the Guidance Office at 716-992-3601 or email kmccarthy@edencsd.org and request that the information be sent. Include full name at the time of graduation, year graduated and birthdate.  Please have the address or fax number where you want the transcript sent to.

    If you would like to pick up an unofficial transcript, please call ahead to the Guidance Office at 716-992-3601. You must bring picture ID with you in order to pick up your transcript.

    If you are over the age of 18, we are unable to release your transcript to anyone other than you personally, except for a college or employer.