Eden Central School DistrictUse of Facilities Policies and ProceduresContact: Jason Bernardone
Phone: (716) 992-3638Fax: (716) 992-36313150 Schoolview Road, Eden, NY 14057Email: email@example.comAll persons or groups who wish to use the Eden Central School District facilities must go to the following page to register and make reservation requests:It is very important that you read through the following:
Any injury or accident needs to be reported within one business day on this form: Liability Incident ReportInsurance is required with all applications as follows:
I. Insurance Requirements
All users must provide the following insurance to using the Eden CSD facilities.
FAILURE TO DO SO PRIOR TO USE WILL RESULT IN REVOCATION OF YOUR PERMIT:
- The user agrees to name Eden CSD an unrestricted additional insured on the user’s policy.
- The policy naming the Eden CSD as an additional insured shall:
- Be an insurance policy from an A.M Best rated “secure” New York State Insurer, permitted to do business in NY;
- Contain a 30 day notice of cancellation;
- State that the user organization’s coverage shall be primary coverage for Eden CSD, its employees and volunteers;
- Additional insured status shall be provided with ISO endorsement CG 20 26 85 or its equivalent.
- The facility user agrees to indemnify the Eden CSD for any applicable deductibles.
- Required Insurance:
- Commercial General Liability- $1,000,000 per occurrence/$2,000,000
- The Facility user acknowledges that failure to obtain such insurance on behalf of Eden CSD constitutes a material breach of the contract and subjects it to liability for damages, indemnification and all other legal remedies available to the Eden CSD. The facility user is to provide the Eden CSD with a certificate of insurance evidencing the above requirements have been met. The failure of the Eden CSD to object to the contents of the certificate or the absence of same shall not be deemed a waiver of any and all rights held by the Eden CSD.
Eden CSD is a member/owner of the NY Schools Insurance Reciprocal (NYSIR). It is acknowledged that the procurement of such insurance as required herein is intended to benefit not only the Eden CSD but also NYSIR as the district’s insurer.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact the District Office.
- The “Facility User” does covenant and agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Eden CSD from and against any and all liability , loss, damages, claims or actions (including costs and attorney fees) for bodily injury and or/property damage, to the extent permissible by law arising out of or in any way connected with the actual purposed or use of the Eden CSD property , facilities and/ or services, including but not limited to bodily injury to any employee, invitee, guest, contractor or subcontractor of the facility user.
- The facility user understands and agrees that its use of the Eden CSD’s property and facilities includes, but is not limited to , all areas identified in the application and /or permit, and sidewalks, walkways, parking lots, entrances, stairs, and all other areas incidental to and/or connected with the use of the premises (incidental areas). The “Facility User” agrees that its indemnity and insurance obligations extend to the areas identified in the application and /or permit and all incidental areas.