Our Classroom Expectations:
“Being a Raider”
1. Be Respectful:
2. Be Responsible:
- Treating others the way you want to be treated (if not better!).
- Taking care of your materials.
- Speaking kindly to others.
- Keeping hands and feet to yourself.
- Being a good listener.
- Walking quietly in the hallways respecting other learners.
3. Do the Right Thing:
- Taking ownership of your OWN actions.
- Being honest.
- Taking care of yourself and your jobs.
- Always try your best.
- Follow Directions.
- Listen when others are talking.