Dear Eden Families:Eden Jr/Sr High School pursues a tradition of excellence in personal and academic achievement. We provide a positive and respectful learning environment that places students at the heart of all activities. Students are afforded the tools and opportunity to realize their potential within our global society, while cultivating the understanding necessary to fully appreciate their journey.
The student curriculum offers a wide variety of courses that are challenging, comprehensive and progressive with the goal of preparing our students to be successful in their post secondary endeavors.
Eden students are encouraged to pursue advanced placement, college level (Niagara University and ECC) and elective courses to further prepare them for future academic pursuits.
District Initiatives and Board Goals for 2017-2018:
- Design and implement a middle school transition plan to ensure a smooth opening of our 6th-8th grade middle school in September of 2018.
- Create a graduation component, which requires that K-12 students engage in a minimum of 20 hours of community service.
- Increase academic rigor and raise expectations for all Eden students.
- Develop a comprehensive and innovative focus on STEAM.
- Imbed and enhance social/emotional wellness capabilities in staff and students.
- Consistently implement and utilize 21st century learning strategies.
- Strengthen the culture of the district by building greater trust through improved communication among all school-community stakeholders.
- The Board will review and approve a 3-year written plan to guide facility changes/improvements.
Lastly, we strongly encourage every student to become involved in extra-curricular activities and clubs. Our faculty, staff and administration will work collaboratively to promote and celebrate our students' success.
Please don't hesitate to contact our main office for any concerns you may have.