1. BE RESPONSIBLE- What does that look like?
2. DO THE RIGHT THING- What does that look like?
- Taking ownership of your actions
- Being honest
- Taking care of yourself and your job
- Always trying your best
- Following directions
- Listening when others are talking
3. BE RESPECTFUL- What does that look like?
- Taking care of your materials
- Speaking kindly to others
- Treating others the way you want to be treated (if not better!)
- Keeping hands and feet to yourself
- Being a good listener
- Walking quietly in the halls respecting other learners
In our classroom, we will be using the online behavior management system Class Dojo. Class DoJo uses a system of "Dojo Points" to reward positive student behavior choices and provide consequences for negative choices. Through a parent messaging system, Class Dojo also allows me to share this information with parents. Using the app, I can also share classroom news, photos, and exchange messages with the class or individual parents. You will receive an email and/or text message from me asking you to join our class on ClassDojo. Download the free app and I'll see you on Class Dojo!