Employment Application ProcedureThe Eden Central School District is continuously seeking qualified candidates for both instructional and non-instructional positions.You may apply as stated below:Complete and mail the full application for employment AND the appropriate addendum, along with your cover letter and resume to Eden Central School District, Attn: Mr. Jeffrey A. Sortisio, Superintendent, 8289 North Main Street, Eden, New York 14057.If you are using the WNYRIC application system, go toStep 1:Employment Application
In addition to the Employment Application, you must include one of the following addendums with your application:Step 2 Addendums:
ORYou may e-mail your application, addendum, cover letter and resume,attachedas a PDF to email@example.com Please combine all of the attachments to create one PDF file.
This link can be downloaded to help you create a PDF.http://www.cutepdf.com/Or try Free Acrobat ReaderNew York State Education Department requires that most school employees be fingerprinted prior to beginning employment. The procedure is very specific. Follow the directions given on the Identogo web-site. For employment, go to this link -https://uenroll.identogo.com/workflows/14ZGR7 For certification go to this link -https://uenroll.identogo.com/workflows/14ZGQT
DO NOT SEND MORE THAN ONE PDF FILE ATTACHMENT.
IF THE EMAIL CONTAINS ANY FILE FORMAT OTHERTHAN PDF IT WILL BE RETURNED.
1. Monitors, Cleaners, Teacher Aides, Bus Attendants, Laborers, Clerk Typists, and Technology subs -- $12.00 per hour
2. Bus Drivers and Nurses -- $16.50 per hour
3. Uncertified Substitute Teachers -- $90 per day
4. Certified Substitute Teachers -- $100 per day
5. Retired Eden Teacher Substitutes -- $115 per day
6. Extended Leave Certified Substitute Teachers (21-89 days in same position) -- $115 per day.