Board of Education Member candidates are:
The vote date is Tuesday, May 16th, 2017 from 9 am - 9 pm in the JSHS Auditorium Foyer. Proof of residency is required.
Board of Education Nominating Petitions are available in the District Office - Room 143 at the JSHS from 7:15 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. and from 12:45 p.m. until 3:15 p.m. on school days (Monday - through Friday). Petitions must be returned by Monday, April 18th during business hours.
as adopted by the board of education
1) Increase academic rigor and raise expectations for all students.
2) Develop a comprehensive and innovative focus on STEAM.
3) Imbed and enhance social/emotional wellness capabilities in staff and students.
4) Consistently implement and utilize 21st century learning strategies.
5) Design and implement a middle school transition plan to ensure a smooth opening of our 6th-8th grade middle school in September of 2018.
1) Develop an investment plan that pertains to the Smart Schools Bond Act.
2) Design a Personalized Learning Plan, which will nurture the potential of each student.
1) Design a District Communication Plan, which will enhance our engagement with current stakeholders, promote our successes and attract future Eden CSD families.
2) Create a graduation component, which requires that K-12 students engage in a minimum of 20 hours of community service.
1) Develop long-term financial goals that ensure the fiscal stability of the district and enable quality and accurate financial planning through careful use of reserves.
2) Continue the development of a Facility Maintenance Plan, which includes general maintenance projects, annual capital outlay projects, the Eden CSD 2020 capital improvement project, and future capital improvement projects.