Kindergarten Supply List
1. 1 box Crayola 8 count crayons (thin crayons)
2. 2 boxes Crayola 24 count crayons
3. 2 boxes Crayola 10 count Classic Color Markers (fat markers)
4. 8 Elmer's glue sticks - 0.77 oz ( the large size) -for class use
5. 1 box ziplock bags - gallon size - for class use
6. 1 box ziplock bags - sandwich size - for class use
7. 2 four packs Play-Doh brand Play Dough - for class use
8. 12 sharpened pencils
9. Children's Fiskars blunt end scissors
10. BOYS small paper cups
11. GIRLS large white paper plates
12. 1 full sized backpack - large enough to hold a folder, lunch box and
sneakers (in the winter). Please label with name and room number. No
wheel back pack please.
13. A beach towel or small rug that your child can fold - for a rest mat. NO
FOAM MAT, PLEASE. Label with your child's name.
14. An art smock labeled with your child's name - a men's shirt or a men's
t-shirt works best.
15. A change of clothes, including socks and underwear - in a bag labeled with
your child's name. This will stay in your child's locker.
16. 1 sturdy folder with bottom pockets for daily notes.
17. One chap stick to keep in your child's tub at school - labeled with your
All supplies should be brought to school on Meet the Teacher Day.
If you need any help affording these supplies, please e-mail me for resources to help.
Be sure to bring your child's phone book page and permission page to Meet the Teacher Day.