For  Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Registration for 2015-16, please follow the directions below.
Student Registration
Registration of students new to the District takes place at the Eden Junior/Senior High School at 3150 Schoolview Road.  K-12 Registration packets are available in the High School Main Office and can be picked up Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.  You may also download the necessary forms below.  Families new to the District should register their child/children as soon as possible.
Registration is done by appointment only.  Prior to an appointment, all registration forms must be completed; required documentation must be brought to the appointment.  Please call Lucinda Karstedt, Director of Enrollment, at 992-3616 for additional information, and/or to schedule an appointment.
All incoming students are required to provide the following documentation.
A student cannot be assigned to a school until all necessary documentation has been provided.
    • Kindergarten – A child must be five years old on or before December 1st.
    • Pre-Kindergarten – A child must be four years old on or before December 1st.
  • Proof of Guardianship/Custody Papers (if applicable)
    • In cases of divorce
    • Child is not living with natural parent(s)
Students MUST PHYSICALLY RESIDE with parent/guardian at the address given to the district at the time of registration. Will need one or more of the following also:

Home Ownership
2 Documents
Plus Resident Affidavit
2 Documents
Plus Landlord Affidavit
Living with Family Members
or Friends
2 Documents
Plus Affidavit
Landlord Lease
Closing Statement or Deed
verifying the residency of the family member or friend (and)
Recent Utility bill with an Eden CSD Address
Second (different from #2) Utility Bill with an Eden CSD address
Recent Utility bill with and Eden CSD Address
Recent Utility bill with and Eden CSD Address
In addition, the following documents and others will be required at the building level before placement is made.
  • School Records
Note: The NYS Education Department mandates that school districts enforce Public Health Laws’ requirement for immunization of children attending school.
  • Physical Examination
    • Required for all new entrants and for students entering grades K, 2, 4, 7, and 10
    • Must be given to school nurse within 30 days of entering school.
If children move out of the district, their parents/guardians are responsible for withdrawing them in accordance with the district policy. The Eden Central School District will cease enrollment if it is deemed that the student is not a resident of the district.

Registration Documents